Registration & Abstract Submission
All participants who wish to attend the scientific sessions and the social events are required to register. If you have submitted an abstract, at least one of the co-authors must be registered in order to have it included in the conference proceedings.
|Category||Early Bird||Late bird|
|Student* (undergraduate, graduate or PhD)||300€||320€|
|Regular (postdoc, professors, …)||375€||450€|
|*Early Bird April 30, 2023|
Student RegistrationStudent rate attendees must send by e-mail to the Conference Secretariat, a letter from their Department Head/Chair stating that the attendee is a full time student.
Cancellations can be requested by email to email@example.com. Non-author registrants who cannot attend, and do not send a substitute, will receive a refund on their registration fee with a cancellation fee of 120 Euro if the refund request is received in writing before March 2nd, 2023. Registrants are liable for their full fees after that date (i.e., NO Refund will be made).
How to Register
- Create an account here
- Once you have an account, go to My Registration section on My Congress
- Clic on Complete the Registration and select the type of registration, introduce the billing information, and complete the payment.
How to submit an Abstract
- On My Congress section, click on My Contributions and then click on Submit contribution
- Enter the required fields and upload your abstract (pdf file).
- Submission of abstracts have to be
the format template available below,
February 28, 2023March 15th, 2023
New Extension: March 31st, 2023